Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Looking back at us again

21st dec 2010, took leave and accompany you almost the who day at your house. After dinner, we were looking thru the photos of us tat we took for the past 3 years. It records our journey together till where we r today...

Has a small sweet thought tat came to my mind which I decided to put it on Facebook status n tag my nn...

"Had a great evening with you looking back at the photos tat we took last time. From just frens, to we got together n the sweet moments we had, really brings me back to those wonderful days we were at tat point of time. I'll not only look back at what we have done n what we have got, I'm here too, to create new memories of us...

Catharine chan, hold my hand n let's create sweeter memories.."

I hope we can be like how we were before when we just started out, let the sweetness flow till the end...

No comments: