Friday, October 26, 2007

How did we started

I met her during my holiday job as a promoter at Raffles City. Had quite a bit of fun while working there and I got to know her one day. Was fun being with her as she likes to laugh alot. As the fair is coming to and end, we exchange contacts and didn't really contact much after that. All the while we only sent forwarded sms to each other to keep in contact and I never expect that we will meet up again until someday this year...



This year, somewhere in May, we met up. Things goes as normal like the usual friendship you would have. But somehow or another, we end up talk frequently on the phone. We went out almost every weekend. This has been going on for the past few months and I think our friendship has caught fire in the process which results in love....

Came across this quote from my gf blog, " Love is a friendship that has caught fire". I guess this is very true. =)

No comments: